Business Development & Sales
Bio-Cat and Bio-Cat Microbials is seeking a highly motivated sales professional to join our Business Development team.
Ideal candidate would have the following:
Bachelor of science and/or advanced degrees in: Business, Biology, Biochemistry, or related sciences.
5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record , preferably in the life sciences to include Food Science, Animal Science, Human Nutrition, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device.
- Deliver against all revenue/growth targets
- New business development – identify, assess, close, and onboard new business segments, new customers
- Strategic account development – build and execute growth strategies with mid-large scale corporate customers
- Account management – own the day to day administrative responsibilities; forecasting, pricing, order management, special requests.
- Ability to navigate organizations, build trust, alliances, and relationships that advantage increased access and influence
- Professional client facing contact – best in class representation
- Project Management ownership for key customer projects (both internal and external)
- Participate as a high functioning cross functional team member
- Strong motivation and self-management skills
- Excellent planning, organizing, communication, and follow up skills
- Expertise in selling technical products/solutions
- Must be technically credible and confident communicating to technical groups
- Fast learner with ability to shape sales strategy aligned with company goals
- Proficient at liaising with technical and commercial people (internal and external)
- Extensive travel required to ensure direct customer interface
- Position based in central Virginia HQ office
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers of employment for BIO-CAT and BIO-CAT Microbials are authorized by management only. We do not contract with third party services to hire on our behalf. Any questions please contact email@example.com.