Entry level position for experienced and creative marketing professional. Candidates should be able to work in a fast paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment. A clear understanding of integrated marketing, and balancing in-house creative and agency out-sourcing will be critical. Position will support, plan and manage marketing strategies, product launches and communications for BIO-CAT and BIO-CAT Microbials in conjunction with the VP of Sales & Marketing and upper management approval as required. Both high potential/talented junior marketing associates and more experienced marketing professionals that are “roll-up your sleeves” team players would be great additions to our team.
Additional Preferred Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications is preferred
- 5-8 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Trade show experience
- Ability to work in team or individually
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, budgets, deadlines, graphic/visual arts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Basic understanding of the following is a plus: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Constant Contact, Google+, Google Analytics
- Ability to work full time in U.S
- Willing to travel
- Experience with processing equipment such as spray dryers, mixers etc.
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Disability and Life Insurance
This position is for our Virginia location.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Offers of employment for BIO-CAT and BIO-CAT Microbials are authorized by management only. We do not contract with third party services to hire on our behalf. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.